Sunday, August 2, 2009

S I N G A P O R E ZOOOOOOOO!!!!

*due to the lack of knowledge in putting the pictures in order, i have to blog about this in a "here and there" manner *sorry~ enjoy reading it!



my guy from hk~ he has not grown up yet, i have to wait for another 15 years or so~





look! he's trying his best to protect me from being eaten by the evil crocodile!!! my heRO!!!



my "partner in crime"! lee kit yee!^.^ enjoyed the trip with her. and i would like to express greatest gratitude to her for a she-knows-why reason.




and to quench the thirsttt!





polar bearrrr~ i do not like you. cuz you were not looking at me!



hahahaha, i am.... admiring the beauty of orchid~



the most exciting part of the day was~! riding on the back of an elephant! i love u , eli!


u guys should really give it a go! feel the massage given by the elephant! *but they are too pity to be ridden by us, the evil human continuously on the same route, it has no fun-.- my eli looks sad.
i put it here! cuz kit yee said i'm pro in camwhoring after seeing this pic! did she just say that i look good in this pic? lol!!!


proudly present you with my masterpiece! the black white photo!



my hair was not being tied up yet, this is the start of journey when we were still fresh and clear!@(i have to start adapting to the super hot weather in singapore now)(it's even hotter than msia!)




kang-a-roo~! its fur is real soft!
the white tiger, it was trying to attract me by staring into my eyes for a few times!! i think he's hungry.....-.-
there it comes a fake noisy otter!
and to the beginning, here's my breakfast in the jungle for the day! yippee~!


ask me what's my feeling after visiting the singapore zoo please!!














5 comments:

Kityee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kityee said...

so how do u feel after the trip to zoo?

Hehe.. i'm forced to ask this lo since i'm the first one to comment.. hehe ;)

well, as for me, i think it's tiring but i did have fun exploring almost the entire zoo ;)

po n i said...

hi kit yee,
i had fun exploring almost every part of the zoo with u!! cool experience!!

my feeling after the zoo trip is we must do our part to save the animals from extinction~ or else our descendant will not be able to enjoy the beauty of these animals and the nature! love those animals!!! hope we, the human and them, the animal and nature could live long together happily!

Kityee said...

yeah.. u r absolutely right! ;) Let's appreciate our mother earth and protect her beauty all the time..

Bjay_Anime said...

Oo... Looky... Miss horse and Miss kitty Cat going to the zoo together... =P

Just kidding...