Monday, January 3, 2011

It feels so real

It feels so real.

I bid the last goodbye to my friends in Montreal.

Having their companion for the past 4 months was totally awesome. like, "fucking awesome".

I don't know how to explain, but each and every rangers have something special in themselves. it's so unique that all of these characteristics together make a perfect group.

Honestly, I love each and everyone of you to the bottom of my heart.

It just feels so effortless and comfortable when I am with you guys. like effortlessly comfortable.

Moving on? I hate to bring myself to think of that, but it's inevitable. What can I say?

I am so used to the rangers being around me and us doing stuffs together, I just can't bear having to be separated from you guys.

I know, when I get back to Singapore, or wherever I go to in the future, the rangers, will always have a place in my heart.

No comments: