Sunday, November 15, 2009

function room. super snack. function room. chapter 8

hi everyone, im back again to blog about my exam preparation process. ^^

people here call it MUGGING.

oh, mugging...what a stressful word.
"as im typing now, note that it's 1.40 a.m., everyone around me is looking at their own books, notes, laptop, u name it.. seriously. some are writing notes, some are staring at the notes, some reading the book, some scrolling the middle button of the mouse."

omg...and a guy took off his jacket and showed his muscle! gosh...

hahah, please forgive my lack of decency.. im stressed up ma..

just came back from the only supper house in my residence, it's called SUPER SNACK. thefood there is so so.. not really up to my expectation for the price i paid. but since it's the one and only one..we, 2K plus residents, have inelastic demand and hence have to bear with the unjustifiable high price.

ok, sorry to bored you with the super duper annoying complaint.

gotta join the rest and continue with my notes. ta~

No comments: