Saturday, June 21, 2008

24 hours


everyday has 24 hours.

people sleep for 8hours.

so 16 hours left.

anything may happen in this 16 hours, it's all depend on us as to how to make it colorful.

life is suppose to be cool, exciting, memorable for us. (youngsters 18++)

haha,not willing to admit that myself has grown up.

gonna shine in my life~!

yeah, i need some stars! just like how much i love stars and how much i heart honeystars..lol!


oh yeah..talking bout stars..i have a sad story to share with u guys.

during my last vacation to genting with my classmates, we went for shopping on the next day.

my friends and i walk into SODA and we were looking at some accesories..

OMG...i fell in love in a necklace with two stars at first sight..it's so nice(though my frens said not), then i asked the promoter to keep it for me as we are still looking for some other things.

later on, we finally finished browsing through those accesories and planned to pay.

guess wat...my necklace was gone.. it was sold by a fat guy and was bought by the other person..

i feel like uttering a bad word at that very very moment. that guy kept on explaining to me( he said he din know that belongs to me and the women who bought it said it was hers) and i gave up at last as nothing can be done for my lost. oh bye..my love..





No comments: