Thursday, June 19, 2008

the mines . steamboat.

yeah, the whole day was about meeting friends from previous school(smksk)
and steamboat-ing(still eating while i'm writing this) at my aunt's house.

found out that more and more people start blogging..haha, just like myself..
hm, kinda boring of blogging everyday, what else can i write?
hm..feelings???? i hate that my english wasn't good for me to express my true feelings...
hate it..so much..

life have been really good since the AS final, do i call it good? or am i just living aimlessly?
haha, indeed, there's worry somewhere in a corner of my brain, it keeps on reminding me of what i'm suppose to do-->study.
haha, i just try to abandon it..poor poni..
yea, i should really gear up from now...A2, i'm coming!!
bye my lovely life!! see u again after the finaL~~

No comments: