Monday, June 16, 2008

m.i.p

MIP.. most important persons.
undoubtedly, parents will be one of my MIP.
my lovely sister=my best friend, 2 brothers comes next and followed by all my close friends&relatives.
love u sis, +u in exams!

today i went to my grandma's house and met with so many little naughty children of which some are my cousin and some are my niece/nephew.
omg, i really feel like dying when they keep on making noise beside me..
for that very moment, my dream on children was destroyed.
i wonder how parents bring their children up?
it's totally torture physically and more to the point, mentally.

haha, then the story goes on by poni, having to feed them with foods.
well, then only i discover something adorable in them...their face, their laughter, their innocence.
so, i was like laugh-and-cry face when facing them.
they are just too naughty and cute for me to neither be angry nor happy.
children=angel=devil
more to angel i think.

and finally i have completed the very first mission of my holidays.
tidying up the wardrobe! ^.^

still holiday-ing. hahahaha.. frens, +u.

No comments: