Tuesday, August 12, 2008

day b4 yesterday.yesterday.today

the day b4 yesterday, yeap, got the very first AS results on9!
one hour b4 the results were released, i slept.
omg, thx to the sleep that stopped me from thinking too much.
woke up and checked the results.
key in the p/w and just waited with my fingers crossing infront of the pc.
erm.... 4..3..2..1...
pop! the results was out right infront of me.
haha, what surprised me was it was written in small letter~~ haha..
so, here it goes.. accounting-a, math-a, econ-a, law-a, thinking skills-b.
argh, though there's sm imperfection in the results.
but i felt grateful. to everyone.to myself. to god.
so, that ended up to be a very good day for me.

day after,
went to college with starry starry new shirt.
erm, i felt it i felt it.
some fren of mine were not satisfied with their results.
............
looking at their expression..i realised that what i can do is actually too little.
erm.....i dunno what to do. for the first time, i felt helpless.
then, the day ended v some rather complicated feelings.

today.
haha, zellent, my dear brother somehow teased me for not reviving my blog...
haha, poni, somehow cannot stand the teasing and wrote this blog.
in the library of her college.

future 1 mth,
busy v trial exams.

ended.

No comments: