Friday, October 24, 2008

reply

Poni Little Horse, it's always a good point that nobody forces you to do anything, right?From Sook Lee, accounting is already tough added with Zengie's statement, law?You must be really tough as well, I know! Well, it's good to be so ambitious and please promise me, do not fall down! If you ever do, you know where to find me. I'm not bragging but I could be a good listener!I'm not trying to make you feel bad but not being able to study the nature, I feel sorry for you. I understand from your blog and lifestyle, you're somewhat a environmentalist but hey, an accountant-cum-lawyer is not bad too!Perhaps you could earn so much that you can help the planet to turn greener! Keep it up, I love your open-hearted spirit!
Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:21:00 AM
Zellent Low said...
By the way, I'm flattered that Poni felt "so teringin" to comment!Love you sis!
Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:22:00 AM


haha, so here's my reply to zellent low:
yea, i love u too!
and i see a success in ur post as quite alot responded to it.
bcuz i think it's a really good opportunity for us to express all the uncertainties and worries in ourselves..from how we came to the choice and the process we r currently undergoing to achieve these goals..
haha, accounting & law.. isit tat tough?? i'll tell u in 1 year time...haha...
hm, and it can be any other combinations.. maybe accounting and enviromental studies? haha:P
uhm, tat'd all for now..jiayou!!!

No comments: