Sunday, December 14, 2008

0000 14/12/2008


the end of 14/12, beginning of 12/15~!
oh~today was good~& i mean it~~
thx to him who made today a special, yet not really extraordinary day( u know wat we did was really nth special, hehe)~~
i shall say it's simple and nice~

oh well, i got myself a bracelet, a really nice 1~(or at least i think so, lol)~
i just luv stars~~i just couldn't explain y~~

i turned 19th~ a brand new beginning for my life!!!
let my birthday wish to be: secret, it'll be kept in my mind, till it's realised.




2 comments:

Criz Valentine said...

Wow... You dun have to say until like this. Just a normal date. However i like the way you say it, simple and nice. I thank you for yday too. It's been long time since I went out like that.

po n i said...

haha, yes, i too enjoyed the night...~