Thursday, December 18, 2008

tun mahathir, jokes, clothes, shoes, meals

haha....today is no longer boring like yesterday~
went out with one of my girls~ hhahaha~ it was a great outing~

yes, went to mid valley aka mv~
and guess wat!!!
i thought of "hiding" in the world of book(mph) while waiting for the arrival of my fren~
lucky me noticed that Tun Mahathir will be arriving for a book signing session later at 3.30pm~!
omg~! it's really a lucky day for me~ he's like my idol~the dream man~lol...
then, i browsed through a few pages and decided to buy the book named: blogging to unblock proudly presented by Tun~ erm, it's mainly about criticising how the recent policy works and so on~ he's quite an observant i guess. he can think from the viewpoint of the rakyat~

it was only like 2pm and we have still 1hour more for some other activities..
instead of just waiting in the bookstore, my girl and i went for shopping~
and i just got hungry~
had our lunch in Fong Lye, it's a nice restaurant~ nice interior and nice food~

and now the joke part~ happened at the next table~
a boy asked: can u be my gf again(guess they broke up) while i'm not willing to break up with my new gf? means i want both~ can i?
omg~~~!!!! it's the funniest joke i've ever heard~!
-.-'' sweat~~~what kind of human being is this~ cant he just lie?
it's good being honest but certainly not to that extent yea~

then, after the nice lunch and jokes,
we headed back mph~ finally i saw Tun Mahathir~
my brain is blanked~ then for a while i thought~ he's such a perfect man.
the moment i had him to sign my book and shaked hand with him~ i'm just too nervous tat i couldn;t even utter a word out of my mouth other than just a thank you.
he's friendly, he's a gentleman.
and same to the woman behind the successful man.

then my girl and i continued with our shopping session~
and i saw my the other girl~ gonna miss her so much~ but no worries, we'll be meeting again soon~
so the day ended v much fun and satisfaction~

p/s: dont feel like washing my hand which was shaked by tun's hand~ haha~~~ and 1 thing, his hand is just so warm like how I feel when my grandpa hold my hand~ :p

2 comments:

chocz-dreamland said...

OMG....
u r so so so lucky Poni...
jealous larh... =p
saw tat book be4, but I didn't buy it...
such a nice day 4 u^^

po n i said...

haha yes, it's indeed a really lucky day~~
haha, dun be sad, i can show u his signature~~lol~~ no offence yea~~