Sunday, April 5, 2009

dangerous~

uhhh...frens, i got this real story from my sis' fren~ sweat-.- true wei~


Dear Friends,
We are on our way back home from Kepong. At 2am, we are at Jalan Mahameru already reaching KL Sentral soo (5 mins away). According to my bf, the car was marking us since we got out of Jalan Kuching and trying to bang us. So, my bf actually slowed down the car to let him drive pass first. Little that we know, he prentended to bang our car. Great. This is where the story begins. Bf got down of the car to check out on his car as it is a brandly new car which he drove for only 6 DAYS to check on his car (as usual senses). So, the crime driver got down of the car and prenteded to ask what happen and anything. And then, the passenger got down with a samurai parang trying to slash my bf. He was fast enough to escape. So one of them without parang just hopped into bf car and DROVE ME AWAY! I was like shouting at mad and I saw my bf is chasing the car as he locked the car already and I couldn't escape from the car. After I surrender my belongings, I asked him to stop and let me get down from the car which he did after he managed to hold on my bag. I was lucky enough as he actually let me go. And then my bf meet me up after running after me.
I just broke down and cry like hell by the roadside. There's at least 3 cars passed us but none helped even though we are standing by the highway (there's forest beside it). At last, a malay guy stopped the car and asked what happen. He was good enough to offer us a lift to police station. Initially we were too badly shaken and we stood there for quite some time.
But in the end, we still follow him to the police station and made a police report. We suspected that this 2 indians are trained to bang cars and hijacked new cars. Friends, please be careful when you are driving at night. If someone bang your car, please go straight to the police station and take down the car plate no. We were lucky enought not to get hurt. Please cascade this out to everyone tha
that you know. Let them know that Malaysia isn't safe anymore and I can't even believe it is happening to me. I still couldn't accept the fact.

hey girls and guys, just be more aware and careful with what's happening around. do not ever ever get down the car if the other party looks suspicious~~ go to the police station..

No comments: