Sunday, October 4, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT: A quick peak into my new room^.^

hello everyone, i realised that it has been so long since i last updated my blog.
YES, the very first assessment for this semester: the mid term test is OVER!
so i decided to clean up my room on this very good sunday morning( woke up at noon after the celebration of mid aumtumn yesterday!) !!!
YEEAH, so here you go~! PONI proudly presents you with her nice little cutie comfy "spacious" (spacious enough for Singapore standard, lol) room ^.^
URGH, don't be bored, my apology if you don't enjoy it. Don't be mean to me lah~!
I'm just too proud for the makeover to not post it up here! hehehe~!


lol, even the dustbin is so adorable. (the fillings are newspaper, just used it to wipe the windows)
pleae tilt your head a little and enjoy the nicely arranged study desk. with the informative notice board and my favourite tea~BOH!
and here you go the corridor.
and of course my pretty single bed. ^.^ it is a star bedsheet!


yes yes, i multi-use the bed as my bench too, lol, cuz the chair is simply too hard to sit on.


haha, u can see the detergent. And the tiny little "puppet"(i think it looks like 1) is my lucky mid autumn gift~!
this is what awaits me when i go back to "PONI's home in SIngapore".

and duh, the reason for you seeing a standing fan there is because the ceiling fan was spoilt(right form the first day itself -.-) but hey! someone is coming to fix it tomorrow~! yippie!
AND, this was supposed to be the first introductory picture. Failure, im not too good in this blogging device ^.^


hope you have ENJOYed~! good day~!




























No comments: