Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beginning of SEMESTER 2

the apparel company put my name on their sleeveless top. wahahhaahah....tilt ur head a little and u'll see P o n i ...lol~ actually i sticked it on on my own cuz the round decorating thing all came off after a wash. -.- regretted buying it/ washing it using washing machine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEM 2 begins and here comes the real and new challenges!!! I'm so looking forward to this coming lively and full of hope-semester!!! ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i went cycling with my bunch of WUSHU friends at ECP. gosh, it took me 2 hours of mrt and bus + 30 minutes of walking to reach there.

the place that i worked in for the whole of my lovely holidays. yes, we were having christmas feast. and my friend and i looking tired on the way back from NYE countdown at marina bay@ esplanade.
thAt's all for now..! night. <3
















No comments: