Monday, January 25, 2010

recent life


I'm back!!! and good news here, will be off for exchange programme to Canada in the next haf of 2010! bOO~! gonna earn more money to cover my expenses! (yes, i'm getting temp job and whatever that is possible to earn money!) below are some of the recent pictures of myself! haha, i know i look "YXES" right? lol~~ was promoting this batik at my residence hall? nah, I wanted to buy so tried it on on the spot! haha, turned out to be yuck..

yumm~ i love soba.


haha, i was just so tempted to put this up here!! don't vomit if u've just eaten breakfast, lunch or dinner or supper~! funny right...



i heart my newphew~ he's super obedient..




yo yo! branko! -.- too bad, he's going back to germany soon, can no longer see him in training..i don't want!!!





this is actually quite long ago.. but i looked damn serious, gotta put it here! ^^






Branko...........don;t go..... yes, here's my wushu gang! korean, malaysian, german, chinese.


so, Uni has officially started 3 weeks ago... I had lots of fun for the one month holiday busy working working and working. Back to uni and was busy for the wushu club publicity matters and application for exchange.Now that everything seems to fall in their own place, I think the next to go is to really get myself involve in studies.
I CAN'T AFFORD TO PROCRASTINATE ANYMORE.
ACC1006, ACC2002, DSC2003, ST1131A and MKT1003! HERE I COME!




No comments: