Thursday, March 11, 2010

my view on singapore-an

I'm not sure if this particular sample is representative of the whole singaporean but I still have to say(in a singaporean way): so dramatic, can?

lol~~~ i'm so sorry, in no way did i intent to make fun of singaporean, especially my singaporean friends! indeed alot of them are LOVELY!

Ok, now i shall go back to my topic. The story started with this, I have always been using the US msn page together with my MSN messenger. Do you know the little webpage which pops out everytime you sign in to MSN? yes, so yesterday, there was an option saying: would you like to change to MSN singapore? (i wonder how they know where we are..lol..pardon me for my shallowness, obviously it has smth to do with the internet mechanism) So yes, I thought, why not? OK, once I clicked on "OK". My little webpage changed to a singapore mode one.

And the first thing that interest me was...Jack Neo's affair, wife collapses after news conference. Walao(haha, Singaporean to be), this is~~~ so dramatic, can?
That Jack is such a womanizer, what's with the 11 other affairs has been reported after the break out of this first affair with a french model? 11 others?!!!

Btw, If u have no idea as to who he is... He's the director of Xiao Hai Bu Ben (i'm not stupid), Qian Bu Gou Yong (money not enough) and many other epic Singaporean Movies. Ok, judge for yourself if you still want to support these movies directed by a WOMANIZER. well, sometimes, personality has nothing to do with his talent, isn't it? OH WELL~~~

No comments: