Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy December!

As I am typing the title, I feel a little struggle somewhere in my mind. December?
What does it really mean?

December usually means:
-Holiday
-Christmas
-New year
-Shopping
-Birthdays! (my brother and I are both born in Dec!)

This year, December brings additional meanings:
-Location: North America, more specifically Montreal
-On Student Exchange Program, Mcgill University
-White Christmas & White Birthday with bunch of best friends?? ^^

As I was browsing through Facebook just now, some of my friends in Malaysia or Singapore already started celebrating the arrival of december. For some of them, it is the after exam craze month and for some others are doing some reflection on what they've achieved for the current year now that it is almost ending.

Welcome, My lovely December.

I am thankful for I am born in the month of december.

No comments: