Saturday, April 18, 2009

my 5 days hol !!

captured this! <3
people think im crazy~
suhsi time~~~ wern, poni, mapril, karwai~






night time~! cocktails! haha, they taste weird~ mine is the transparent 1~the normal among the weird tastes! hahahaha evil laugh~






series of perasan-ing photos! at unsw, it's an awesome campus!!! i luv the big pathway!




























































sydney royal easter show!












gosh~~~ im feeding v my hand! believe it or not!!!! (special feature: no saliva left after, it's just dry and u'll feel comfortable with its tounge licking~!lol~)





dang dang dang dang~~ haha, here comes the essence of my few days of trip to sydney~!
cool! i would like to thank my sis(muaccckkkssss...) and her frens for giving me such a friendly welcome!!! i truly enjoyed my short holiday there!!!! hahaha, and love hanging out v my anu frens~ mapril, karwai and...wern! the newly met fren~! i can only describe in 2 words- simple and cool!
*k la, here comes the sad part...have to continue studying! math still haunting me...heheheh ;p













No comments: