Saturday, October 31, 2009

home.singapore.rainy day.saturday.lecture.exam.poni.jaychou.instant noodle.lays stax.

jie i miss you! haha.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just discovered that writing in "." form is a very useful tool in expressing one's life/day, at least at this very moment. Today is 31/10/2009. I left aussie at 13th july. wow, it's been more than 3.5 months. Time flies. When i look back, life in NUS is indeed very busy, when I could have lived the rest of my undergraduate studies in a relaxing and pretty environment. But I did not regret, NUS... indeed is a place which is full of challenges. OF course, everyone is so occupied that they sometimes do not stop and think.. what's happening. And i see a new culture here, the avarage sleeping hour for students here is 4/5 hours. Most surprisingly, someone i know can stand it not sleeping for 2 days. "fainted"...i myself slept for only 1 hour during the TERM paper "chiong" period. I was almost pulled into the tide ^.^ but blogging save me from forgetting to think... I live my life, I love my family, I love my life, I love everyone around me. Try to say it out loud, then you will really do.


it's HALLOWEEN! happy HALLOWEEN!! At first I thought of celebrating my first halloween in singapore with ping ping who came long way from malaysia, but it's raining so heavily now. -.-


IN CASE, you, my lovely friend, who is reading this and was wondering what I have been doing for the past few months, here's the report^^:


1) lectures, tutorials

2) MNO video project

3) DSC term paper

4) Mid term tests

5) PGPR(my hostel)- sleeping, cooking (having fun with cluster mates, i love 'em)

6) NUS Wushu

7) NUS Redcross (going to learn first aid soon!)

8) PREPARE FOR FINAL EXAMINATION. (the COMPETITION here is really stiff!!!)



No comments: