Tuesday, November 10, 2009

drinks exam period turning 20

my baby~~ ^^ long outdated mid autumn photo..that was infront of our NUS alumni house. i like the big vase. lol~ do u call it a vase?
red bull! u made me hot.


haha, wanna have a guess on what i drank?



i looked...retarded.



my first time of drinking redbull, and i feel my body is burning now.
hope i can stay up the whole night.
good good good.
lol~ random enough, just an update on what i've been up to.
randoms photos here and there.
and if you know me well enough. i'm always there for exam. ^^
there you go! red bull((for EXAM preparation)) and stuffs. have a nice day!

2 comments:

Jianhua said...

Does it help? I mean red bull. Lol. When is your exam?

po n i said...

hey jian hua, didn't know that u have a blog. let me be the reader please ^^. loL~ it...well, i don't know, i drank and i slept. what do u think? lol~~ hahaha... but im not sure if it was the reason as to why i woke up at 8in the morning.. exam coming in two weeks time. what about u?