Friday, November 19, 2010

Now that I'm writing this


It's 2.08am in the morning now. Just finished watching harry potter 7 the deadly hallows with a bunch of my best friends and I've got a Quebec trip to catch up with tomorrow.

Wow what a life in Montreal. This is simply a place whereby I'll never get the chance to stop one moment and think, what am I doing now? Simply because my life will be filled with activities once the week is done with school. In fact, given all the new things that I have chances to stumble upon everyday, I never stop thinking. Never ever for a second. However, I find out that sometimes my thoughts slip through my mind very fast. It'll be there for the moment and gone the next. Hence, I think it's time to write them down somewhere, for example in this blog space. Oh how thankful I should be for there's existence of blogspot.

Today I would like record down a conversation that I had with one of my friends in the bus. He's one that's obsessed with music. I was telling him how good it is to have a passion in something, in his case, music. We both agreed on that, i think it'll somehow makes one feels more secure, if u hold on to something. Then he asked, what's your passion? I couldn't answer. For once, I actually think seriously about this question. What's my passion?
I think my passion for life is to live my life to the fullest every single day. And write them down, cuz I have short term memory.





No comments: