Saturday, November 20, 2010

A day trip to Quebec City (Old and New)

Beautiful street in Old Quebec.
A fairy tale trail.
Me, Big Brother, Andrew.
My lovely roomie, Chloe.

I feel like blogging again! I think the satisfaction of recording my life here in Montreal is getting higher. It is simply not something that you can derive from posting just a sentence or two on facebook.

So today my friends and I, a total of 8 of us went to Quebec City that's located in Quebec Province (one of the provinces in Canada). So here's a brief introduction on Quebec based on what we told by the tour guide (who can speak in Mandarin, English, and French):
1) Quebec city is the first city that is built in North America in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain.
2) It is the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec.
That's so much on the facts. More information could be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City

I totally enjoyed the day. It is so scenic in Quebec City especially now that it is snowing! I thought I was in a dream for a while but the existence of my friends and the laughters generated from uncountable amount of jokes just assure me that: Yes, this is true. I'm not dreaming. Once I stepped down from the bus, I was actually jumping in joy. Then I realized that I am actually still quite kiddish deep down there (somewhere) in my heart. OMG, I'm just so lucky to have the chance to go through all these. I feel really thankful for god, my parents, and friends, and everyone who made this possible.

Also I would like to record down what I've learnt (or was reminded of) today from a big brother. Lessons relearnt:
1) Judge for yourself as to what is important.
2) Respect your own thoughts.

All in all, I love my day. Thank you.



No comments: