Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sometimes


Sometimes, a sentence from a friend can just melt your heart away.

I have no idea how addicted myself is to facebook nowadays. Really, have no idea.
This probably explains why half of the time I have no idea as to what the lecturer is talking about, because I can constantly go on facebook and check for new notifications on my little devil (actually with a purple angelic cover) ipod touch.

Then in one of my 3 hours lecture just now, I was looking into facebook again through the little touchie when my lecturer (who has a cute name, larbi hammami) paused for a while after he finished teaching a part of the concept. And I see... Xiao Xuan posted on your wall.

And she went like: Nicole Chen Po Ni JoelyN Liew, I am hungry...I need supper!!

This immediately reminded me of the good old times that we had in PGP (a residence where I stayed in for year 1 of uni). Just one sentence, she knows, I know, all the girls who have stayed in that cluster will know what does it mean. ^^ I'm thankful for I am given the chance to experience the warmth from a seemingly simple sentence from a precious friend of mine.



No comments: