Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday

To start with, Montreal with clear blue sky. (which does not quite represents its weather nowadays that's cold and gloomy all time, but I still love Montreal, Mcgill so much!)

So after a considerably unforgettable weekend, Monday is here again! I always have mixed feelings for Monday for it signifies the beginning of another week of school (which of course means more knowledge, more new stuffs to be learnt) and also how near I am to the end of exchange life.

Stumbled across a video that was made by a friend of my friend for their farewell party in Facebook and I thought, it would be nice if I could make one too. I am never an artistic person but I think I should at least give it a try, an effort to record the good times that we had here with fellow Dim Sum Rangers. I can feel that I will miss them. They are such awesome companions.

Woke up to a chilly morning at 8.30am but went to bed again for it's too cold a weather to keep myself active. Woke up later at 1++ p.m. to work on finance assignment. Speaking of which I haven't yet completed. ^^ But there's just too much for me to take in for now. I feel like emo forever because I am leaving this place soon, lovely Montreal.

Today I am thankful because I am given the chance to learn more about Options (finance), Income tax, beauty of Montreal (done some night walk down a few streets), and had yummy Vietnamese food and emo talk with Andrew!



No comments: