Sunday, November 21, 2010

montreal alouettes vs toronto argonauts

The highlight of the day would be the football match at the Montreal Olympic Stadium. ^^

Astounding facts:
A total of 58021 audience were there for the match!
Montreal Alouettes defeated Toronto Argonauts 48-17!

^^ Got the t shirt which says Montreal Alouettes football princess. HEHE, was attracted by the Kiddish design and it turned out that the shirt is really designed for kids! So that's a L size.
And a beautiful TOUCHDOWN by Alouettes!
^^ And i said: why don't you guys pose with the tickets?
Chris, the guy to the right was like: oh...I can't believe you are doing it again. LOL
So, from left to right, Andy, Andoni, Yves, and Chris. And you're right, I was the only girl there and Andoni was like, yes u're a tomboy. ><
This shows how packed it was in the Metro (i.e. train) on the way to Station Pie IX (the nearest metro station to the Olympic stadium which was built in 1976 in for the Olympic 1976).
Again, I'm thankful for I am given the chance to witness how much fellow Montrealians support their own team, not only by watching TV and cheer at home, but go to the stadium itself! A lot of them came as a family and also group of friends just like us. That's the Montreal spirit eh?!

Anyways, I've developed some other thoughts from what I've seen today. Shall talk about it tomorrow if I have time, gotta run for my finance assignment now^^.

-nicole chen poni

No comments: